Gotta Love the Sheet Pan Dinners!
The noble sheet pan is a kitchen tool that gets no love. Often relegated to baking only cookies, the sheet pan may just be your ticket to a quick, delicious, and nutritious dinner.
- + 1/4 C Greek yogurt
- + 1 Tbsp Sambal Oelek (Indonesian Chili Paste)
- + 1 lime, juiced
- + 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- + 2 large garlic cloves, finely grated
- + 4 6 oz. skinless salmon fillets (preferably wild)
- + Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper to taste
- + 1 bunch spring asparagus
- + 4 oz. shiitake mushrooms, stemmed & thinly sliced
- + 1 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- + 2 Tbsp olive oil (or enough to coat your veggies)
Preheat oven to 450°. Place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven as it preheats (save time on cleanup by lining the sheet with heavy-duty aluminium foil).
Meanwhile, mix Greek yogurt, 1⁄2 of the lime juice, and Sambal Oelek in a small bowl. Stir in half of ginger and half of garlic; set aside. Season fish all over with salt and pepper. Lightly brush yogurt mixture onto the salmon fillets. Place asparagus, tomatoes, and mushrooms in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, other 1⁄2 of lime juice and add remaining ginger and garlic. Toss to coat; season with salt and pepper.
Scatter vegetables across one side of baking sheet. Arrange salmon on other side. Roast, stirring vegetables at least once, until salmon is cooked through, 12–15 minutes. Divide vegetables among plates; top with salmon. Enjoy!