5tr3ngth 1n Numb3r5
The key to weight loss and a healthier you may very well be found with others looking to achieve the same goals. At FitMe Wellness, we’ve created the TeamMe program (Together Everyone Achieves More). Here are the top 10 reasons you should try small group training. Come discover the benefits for yourself with a complimentary trial session.
1. More personal attention — While group fitness classes offer many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
2. More economical — Personal training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that small group training fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
3. Variety — By working with one of FitMe’s personal trainers, your workouts will change as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
4. Camaraderie — Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
5. Motivation — Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
6. Support — Both the personal trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
7. Greater focus — There’s no time to let your mind wander with a trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
8. Fun — Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
9. Adherence — Research shows that people that are involved in fitness programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
10. Results — When you stick with a well constructed program,you will get the results.